- 300 g pancake mix [email protected]
- 4 eggs (or eggs substitute)
- 600 ml milk
- small piece of butter or margarine
- Use a bowl to mix all the ingredients until you have a nice and smooth pancake batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add some butter or margarine.
- Cover the buttom of the pan with pancake batter.
- Turn the pancake when the upperside is dry and bake the other side of the pancake briefly.
Would you like an egg and milk free pancake?
Use an egg substitute and replace the milk with 600 ml soya milk.